ROBERT CONNOR DAWES FOUNDATION BRAINY BALL
Hosted by the Robert Connor Dawes (RCD) Foundation, the Brainy Ball is a black tie gala, celebrating 10 years of supporting young people with brain cancer.
- 3 course dinner with beer and wine + cocktail on arrival (please note first 100 cocktails are complimentary-generously donated by the Money family in memory of their daughter Gracie).
- Brilliant speakers, including our MC's for the evening, RCD Foundation Ambassador, Dr Olivia Wells and Dr Sandro Demaio.
- Entertainment including special guest, RCD Foundation Ambassador and comedian, Dave Hughes!
- Live Auction, with legendary auctioneer Scott McElroy from Belle Property.
- The chance to bid on our silent auction before and during the event. All silent auction items will be available for viewing and bidding on GalaBid, we will open bidding and send a link on Monday 22 May. There's a vast selection of fabulous items, all generously donated.
- The feel good feeling of helping Brain Matters!
Please note, all ticket sales are final.
SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLEOur silent auction and raffle is now open. We have some exceptional items up for grabs. The auction is hosted on Galabid. Register now to bid ahead of time:
- Go to: GALABID.COM/BRAINYBALL
- Register (provide your phone number, name and create a password).
- You will be sent a verification code
- Add your credit card (optional)
- Start bidding!
DRINK PACKAGE UPGRADE
*While supplies last
DRINK UPGRADE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
COCKTAIL ON ARRIVAL
Enjoy a complimentary cocktail on arrival, generously donated by the Money family, in memory of our Legacy Ambassador, Grace Money.
Please note, this is limited to the first 100 cocktails.
LOCATION & PARKING
You will enter via The Aviary Room entrance, located on the Upper Level of the Southgate complex.
The closest car park is the Wilson Car Park Southgate. Directions to the Aviary Room entrance from the carpark are below:
>Take car park life to “upper and podium level”
>Turn right upon exiting the lift on the Upper Level and the Metropolis escalator entrance is directly in front of you
The closest car park is located at Southgate, a public car park that is owned and operated by Wilson Parking. Rates can be found HERE
Uber/Taxi Drop off
The closest drop-off point is on Southgate Avenue between Quay West Suites and Hamer Hall.
Walk towards the Yarra River and proceed up the spiral staircase to the top. At the top of the staircase, enter the Southgate complex (you will enter on the Upper Level).
The escalators to Metropolis Events are directly in front of you, between Miyako Restaurant and Blue Train.
The closest one is Flinders Street Station, opposite Federation Square.
>Exit via Flinders Walk (Yarra River side of the station)
>Cross the Southbank pedestrian bridge
>Enter the Southgate complex and proceed up the escalators or lift to the “Upper Level”.
>The escalators to Metropolis are situated on this level, between Miyako Restaurant and Blue Train.
The Langham Hotel has a contracted rate with Metropolis to offer guests a discounted rate for a Superior Room for 2 people on 26th May:
$373.00* - Room Only.
*Rate may vary depending on demand. Phone directly to book these rates and advise reservations that you are attending an event at the Metropolis and would like their preferred rate - 03 8696 8888.
Quest Southbank is pleased to offer a discounted rate for Friday 26th
$309 per night - 1 bedroom apartment
$409 per night - 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment
Parking - $35 per night.
For any bookings, contact Nathalie Galliot-
03 9694 5600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide email address, mobile phone and a credit card to guarantee the booking.