- Amelia Hilton just donated $52.20
- Christine Rao just donated $52.20
- Sam Keetelaar just donated $104.40
- Kate Downe just donated $104.40
- Katy Venn just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $208.80
- Mack El-Ansary just donated $52.20
- D'Emden Family just donated $52.20
- Cathryn Schultz just donated $52.20
- Anna MacKinnon just donated $156.60
- Alecsander Owen just donated $50.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Chelsea Hedges just donated $20.88
- Lucy Toll just donated $104.40
- Jessica Baxter just donated $104.40
- Michelle, David & Skye Kitson just donated $52.20
- Jenni Mitchell just donated $20.88
- Graham just donated $50.00
- Matched Donation just donated $518.85
- Hamlyn Banks Primary School just donated $518.85
ONE MONTH TO MAKE BRAINS MATTER
Register for Go Grey in May today help us change the odds for kids and their families facing paediatric brain cancer: the #1 disease killer of young people. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Connor's Book Club
Month of May
Connor's Book Club is a way to celebrate your grey matter during the month of May. It's easy to get involved! Simply set your own reading goal by yourself or with a group, and join our community of brainy bookworms.
Connor's Yoga Day
Sat May 8 – 10am
Do your body, mind and soul a favour and join The Robert Connor Dawes Foundation for a mindful and relaxing hour of yoga with Connor’s wonderful yoga teacher, Patricia Algeri. Either join us IRL at Hampton Beach Foreshore, or via Zoom from anywhere in the world.
Grey Clothes Day
Go Grey in May Day is officially the comfiest day of the year! Throw on your trackies and host a very cosy casual clothes day to raise funds for paediatric brain cancer. The official Grey Casual Clothes Day is Friday May 28th. But you can do it any day you choose!
Month of May
Play birdbrain during the month of May and each time you play our awesome sponsor, Sharpie will donate $1 (up to $10 per player) to us on your behalf. Answer three fun trivia questions over three rounds – whether you get 0 or all correct, Sharpie will still donate. It’s a win-win!
How you can help make brains matter
STEP 1: REGISTER
Sign up as a school, workplace or individual. Decide on a date and time, and we’ll help you get the ball rolling.
STEP 2: START BRAINSTORMING
There are so many ways to Go Grey. Start simple with a grey casual clothes day (who doesn’t love spending all day in their comfy greys?) and step it up with an activity that brings big hearts together for a great cause.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR IMPACT
Whether you’d like to fundraise through donations, selling merchandise, an online auction or raffle, every little bit counts. However you choose to Go Grey will have a huge impact, and most importantly – help save lives.