- Angela Swales just donated $52.75
- Firbank Grammar School just donated $414.08
- Simone just donated $547.50
- Sarah just donated $384.00
- Dennis Cristante just donated $52.75
- Kate Fitzalan just donated $10.55
- Simone just donated $221.00
- Maria Bryan just donated $105.50
- Louise James just donated $21.10
- Sarah Nelson-Jonas just donated $211.00
- Bonnie just donated $52.00
- Carla Polson just donated $105.50
- Kaye & Graham just donated $105.50
- Lynne & Merv just donated $105.50
- Darren & Kylie just donated $52.75
- Sue just donated $52.75
- Cheryl and Barry just donated $105.50
- Annie & Trevor just donated $52.75
- Julian Barry just donated $52.75
- Hannah Wallis just donated $52.75
ONE MONTH TO MAKE BRAINS MATTER
Register for Go Grey in May today help us change the odds for kids and their families facing paediatric brain cancer: the #1 disease killer of young people.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Sign up as a school, workplace or individual. Decide on a date and time, and we’ll help you get the ball rolling.
STEP 2: START BRAINSTORMING
There are so many ways to Go Grey. Start simple with a grey casual clothes day (who doesn’t love spending all day in their comfy greys?) and step it up with an activity that brings big hearts together for a great cause like a trivia night.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR IMPACT
Whether you’d like to fundraise through donations, selling merchandise, an online auction or raffle, every little bit counts. However you choose to Go Grey will have a huge impact, and most importantly – help save lives.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Go Grey in May Yoga Day, or Connor's Book Club.
Connor's Book Club
Month of May
Connor's Book Club is a way to celebrate your grey matter during the month of May. It's easy to get involved! Simply set your own reading goal by yourself or with a group, and join our Facebook community of brainy bookworms.
Month of May
Do your body, mind and soul a favour and join The Robert Connor Dawes Foundation for a mindful and relaxing hour of yoga with recorded session from Connor’s wonderful yoga teacher, Patricia Algeri. Workplace and school packages also available.