We’re on a mission
To send paediatric brain cancer - the #1 disease killer of young people - the way of the dinosaurs. Help us show the world that Brains Matter by making a donation, joining one of our events, or doing it your way with a brainy fundraiser.
How you can help make brains matter
- lynne just donated $2515.00
- Martin just donated $104.40
- Grant Cosgriff just donated $100.00
- Grant Cosgriff just donated $0.00
- Grant just registered for Noosa Triathlon 2022
- Stephen just donated $31.32
- Leonie just donated $104.40
- Luke just donated $10.44
- Cherith just donated $50.00
- Ruby just donated $20.88
- Aracely just donated $104.40
- Josie just donated $104.40
- Melissa just donated $20.88
- Erin just donated $20.88
- Marija just donated $104.40
- Julianne just donated $52.20
- Cameron just donated $775.00
- Amna just donated $52.20
- Tom O'Neil just donated $8.80
- Tom O'Neil just donated $200.00
ONE MONTH TO MAKE BRAINS MATTER
Sign up your school, workplace, or as an individual and participate in Go Grey in May 2022! With your help through fun, awareness-raising activities we can raise much needed funds for childhood brain cancer: the #1 disease killer of young people.
Connor's RUN 2022
Regos are open!
Connor's Run is back and we are celebrating 10 years.
Join us this September to help change the odds for kids facing brain cancer: the #1 cancer killer of young people.
$10.2 million raised for brain matters
We are powered by many big hearts & brains that volunteer time, money & services. As a result, we’re able to put 100% of tax-deductible donations towards our brain matters projects.
Your donation enables researchers to further understand and better treat brain tumours, including earlier detection, surgery and post-surgery treatments.
Supporting young people with our in-home music therapy program. Programs such as these are emotionally invaluable and provide comfort to both the patient and the family.
Your support will fund the next generation of brain cancer practitioners and researchers through awareness programs, PhD scholarships, and establishing strong global conenctions.
Connor's Erg Challenge
Thank you to everyone who rowed their hearts out for brain cancer!
Thank you to all of the individuals, schools, gyms and teams who used their brawn for brains! Our seventh Connor’s Erg raised over $93,000 USD ($128,000+ AUD!) for paediatric brain cancer matters, our biggest erg challenge yet.