We’re on a mission
To send paediatric brain cancer - the #1 disease killer of young people - the way of the dinosaurs. Help us show the world that Brains Matter by making a donation, joining one of our events, or doing it your way with a brainy fundraiser.
How you can help make brains matter
- Sophie just donated $300.00
- M just donated $62.64
- Anna just donated $185.00
- Molly just donated $120.06
- Grayson just registered for test
- Lee just registered for What Are CBD Gummies For Sale?
- Kim just donated $200.00
- Lisa just donated $20.00
- Joanne just donated $145.00
- Debbie just donated $755.00
- Robert just donated $104.40
- SARAH just donated $261.00
- anna boxtel just donated $65.00
- anna just registered for Atlas Masterclass LIVE!
- Samantha just donated $20.00
- Jannette (On behalf of Julie Parker) just donated $400.00
- Victorian Caravan Parks Association just donated $156.60
- Greg Barns just donated $52.20
- Goodall's Quality Meats just donated $87.00
- Anonymous just donated $15.66
Connor's Erg Challenge
Registrations are now open for Connor's Erg 2022!
Row your heart out for brain cancer. This February, we’re challenging rowing teams from all around the world to give heart and brawn to raise much needed funds for childhood brain cancer: the #1 cancer killer of young people.
Thank you to everyone who participated or donated to Connor’s Run 2021, our biggest year by far! We’re blown away by your big-hearted generosity.
Connor's Run is about finding your awesomeness, celebrating courage, and Connor. Thanks to you we raised over $2 MILLION for all the Robert Connor Dawes Foundation's brain matters projects.
There's still time to donate so head to the Connor's Run website to give your support.
$7.8 million raised for brain matters
We are powered by many big hearts & brains that volunteer time, money & services. As a result, we’re able to put 100% of tax-deductible donations towards our brain matters projects.
Your donation enables researchers to further understand and better treat brain tumours, including earlier detection, surgery and post-surgery treatments.
Supporting young people with our in-home music therapy program. Programs such as these are emotionally invaluable and provide comfort to both the patient and the family.
Your support will fund the next generation of brain cancer practitioners and researchers through awareness programs, PhD scholarships, and establishing strong global conenctions.