We’re on a mission
To send paediatric brain cancer - the #1 disease killer of young people - the way of the dinosaurs. Help us show the world that Brains Matter by making a donation, joining one of our events, or doing it your way with a brainy fundraiser.
How you can help make brains matter
- Anna MacKinnon just donated $156.60
- Alecsander Owen just donated $50.00
- Camilla Rea just donated $104.40
- Faye just donated $1000.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Max van Hazel just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $104.40
- Chelsea Hedges just donated $20.88
- Stella Lillingston-Tolich just donated $104.40
- Lucy Toll just donated $104.40
- Jessica Baxter just donated $104.40
- Michelle, David & Skye Kitson just donated $52.20
- The Clarke Family just donated $104.40
- Caroline Owen just donated $104.40
- Renwicks just donated $52.20
- The Bucher Family just donated $104.40
- Stephen Kubicki just donated $104.40
- Jenni Mitchell just donated $20.88
- Louise just donated $515.00
- Matched Donation just donated $515.00
Give Brain Cancer The Kick
Round 12, 25 July 2021
We’re excited to once again be the official charity partner of the South Metro Junior Football League (SMJFL).
Thanks to the SMJFL, clubs from across the league will participate in our Kicking Goals for Brain Cancer round this year, Round 12 25th July 2021.
Kicking Goals for Brain Cancer has grown to include more than 26 clubs from the league, with AFL superstar ambassadors and celebrities all across the country showing their support.
This year the Robert Connor Dawes Foundation has become Noosa Triathlon's 8th charity partner! We have some spots available in the (now sold out) 2021 Noosa Triathlon as a part of the RCD Foundation team, where more than 8,000 competitors will swim 1.5km, ride 40km and run 10km through the heart of Noosa.
Connor's Run is about finding your awesomeness, celebrating courage and Connor, and this year is double the fun! Our much-loved Connor's Run one day event will be returning to Melbourne on Sunday 12 September – AND – as 'Your Way Any Day' for the whole month of September, anywhere in the world.
Join us this September to help change the odds for kids facing brain cancer: the #1 cancer killer of young people.
A BIG HEARTED THANK YOU
Thank you to all the schools, workplaces, and individuals that participated in Go Grey in May! With your help through fun, awareness-raising activities we raised much needed funds for childhood brain cancer: the #1 disease killer of young people.
$7.8 million raised for brain matters
We are powered by many big hearts & brains that volunteer time, money & services. As a result, we’re able to put 100% of tax-deductible donations towards our brain matters projects.
Your donation enables researchers to further understand and better treat brain tumours, including earlier detection, surgery and post-surgery treatments.
Supporting young people with our in-home music therapy program. Programs such as these are emotionally invaluable and provide comfort to both the patient and the family.
Your support will fund the next generation of brain cancer practitioners and researchers through awareness programs, PhD scholarships, and establishing strong global conenctions.