Spread Christmas cheer with RCDF this year!
Wednesday 1 December | 9am - 2pm & 5pm - 8pm | St Andrew's Church Gardens, New Street Brighton
Our annual Very Merry Christmas Market is back again this year, Wednesday 1 December. This year we'll have two sessions, morning 9am-2pm and evening 5pm-8pm, at St Andrew's Church Gardens, New Street, Brighton. Please join us for all your personal Christmas shopping needs, including:
• Locally made food produce and candles
• RCDF merch and partner gifts
• Connor's Breakfast Burger from The Royale Brothers
• Christmas decorations, homewares and plants
• Coffee Cart
• Our much-loved silent auction
We'll also have live music, a kids craft table, and lots of other festive fun. Put the date in your calendar, and stay tuned for further updates!
This year we will have two sessions: day 9am-2pm, and an evening session 5pm-8pm. Our night sessions will feature:
• Art exhibition (featuring work by Kirsten Jackson, Lou LeGrice, John Graham & many more talented artists)
• Live music (Hannah Kostros, Taylor Jackson, Lachlan Watson & more!)
• Mobile champagne bar by Emperor Champagne
• Grazing platters
• Burgers from The Royale Brothers
• More gifts & decorations
Come during the day for Christmas goodies and return for the festive fun!
Our much loved silent auction is back! This year it will work a little differently. All bids must be made via our online store. All you need to do is create an account (it's super quick and easy to do) and you can start bidding! You'll receive email notifications when your bid is received and if someone has outbid you. The auction ends December 1, 8pm. Happy bidding!
Atlas Dining Experience
Enjoy an adventurous dining experience for two, with matched wines at Atlas Dining.
Inspired by a new cuisine each season. The restaurant holds 1 chefs hat in the Age Good Food Guide
Emperor Champange Masterclass
Enjoy a private masterclass for 12 with Emperor Champagne.
Immerse yourself in an extraordinary sensory experience, a perfect fusion between winemaking, gastronomy, history and celebration.
Will Pucovski Private Coaching Session
This is a one hour private coaching session, and a priceless experience.
- T.House, selling homewares including a ceramic diffuser and air spray.
- Metalbird, bird silhouettes that will transform your backyard into a work of art.
- Neighbours Cellar, personalised wine and gifts for the ones you love
- Prene Bags, uncomplicated, classic and practical accessories, designed for on the go.
- Skwosh Club, vibrant, limited edition swimwear
- Mister Zimi, have created the Sara Candle in honour of Alfie & Sara Chivers with proceeds donated to the Alfie Chivers Project.
Evening Art Show
With 13 artists selling 50 pieces including prints, original paintings and ceramics.
- Kirsty McIntyre
- John Graham
- Veronique Derville
- Lou Le Grice
- Cheryl Erskine
- Howard Kimber
- Kirsten Jackson
- Billy Gibney
- Elnaz Nourizadeh
- Lyn Stevens
- Hilary Faye
- Wendy Fletcher
- Nick Dawes
Get creative this December with our fun At Home Crafts. Or come and visit our crafts table at the Very Merry Christmas Market to get in person tips and tricks! There's something for everyone to make.