- Shelford Girls' Grammar just donated $650.55
- Firbank Grammar School just donated $216.10
- Firbank just donated $1052.00
- Shelford just donated $394.00
- Brighton just donated $1384.00
- Brighton just donated $1725.00
- Emily Littlehales just donated $20.88
- Siena Duchini just donated $2.00
- Marie just donated $20.88
- Janine Sijercic just donated $20.88
- Alice Macdonald just donated $20.00
- greg newman just donated $52.20
- Georgia Dennis just donated $10.44
- Madii just donated $20.00
- Max Fisher just donated $10.00
- Usha Sista just donated $52.20
- Chloe Hynes just donated $10.44
- Ben Gonsalvez just donated $10.00
- Stuart Forder just donated $46.98
- Anonymous just donated $5.22
ONE MONTH TO MAKE BRAINS MATTER
Register for Go Grey in May today help us change the odds for kids and their families facing paediatric brain cancer: the #1 disease killer of young people. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Go Grey in May Yoga Day, or Connor's Book Club.
Connor's Book Club
Month of May
Connor's Book Club is a way to celebrate your grey matter during the month of May. It's easy to get involved! Simply set your own reading goal by yourself or with a group, and join our Facebook community of brainy bookworms.
Month of May
Do your body, mind and soul a favour and join The Robert Connor Dawes Foundation for a mindful and relaxing hour of yoga with recorded session from Connor’s wonderful yoga teacher, Patricia Algeri. Workplace and school packages also available.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Sign up as a school, workplace or individual. Decide on a date and time, and we’ll help you get the ball rolling.
STEP 2: START BRAINSTORMING
There are so many ways to Go Grey. Start simple with a grey casual clothes day (who doesn’t love spending all day in their comfy greys?) and step it up with an activity that brings big hearts together for a great cause like a trivia night.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR IMPACT
Whether you’d like to fundraise through donations, selling merchandise, an online auction or raffle, every little bit counts. However you choose to Go Grey will have a huge impact, and most importantly – help save lives.