We’re on a mission
To send paediatric brain cancer - the #1 disease killer of young people - the way of the dinosaurs. Help us show the world that Brains Matter by making a donation, joining one of our events, or doing it your way with a brainy fundraiser.
How you can help make brains matter
- Rosie just donated $10.44
- Silence just donated $1.23
- Samantha Slorach just donated $20.88
- KPA / ESR / KG / B&R just created a team in Go Grey in May
- Samantha just registered for Go Grey in May
- Jenni Hardie just donated $0.66
- Jenni just registered for Connor's Yoga Day
- Lisa Harris just donated $0.66
- Lisa just registered for Connor's Yoga Day
- Melody Jackson just donated $52.20
- Megan Scholten just donated $1.32
- Megan just registered for Connor's Yoga Day
- Tiffany Mcguigan just donated $104.40
- Fred’s Team just created a team in Go Grey in May
- Tiffany just registered for Go Grey in May
- SMJFL Staff just created a team in Go Grey in May
- Dominique just registered for Go Grey in May
- James just registered for In memory of Connor
- Lenny just registered for Lenny
- Fay Hang just donated $31.32
ONE MONTH TO MAKE BRAINS MATTER
Go Grey in May is a time for the young and young at heart to participate in fun, awareness-raising activities that raise much needed funds for childhood brain cancer: the #1 disease killer of young people.
$7.8 million raised for brain matters
We are powered by many big hearts & brains that volunteer time, money & services. As a result, we’re able to put 100% of tax-deductible donations towards our brain matters projects.
Your donation enables researchers to further understand and better treat brain tumours, including earlier detection, surgery and post-surgery treatments.
Supporting young people with our in-home music therapy program. Programs such as these are emotionally invaluable and provide comfort to both the patient and the family.
Your support will fund the next generation of brain cancer practitioners and researchers through awareness programs, PhD scholarships, and establishing strong global conenctions.
ROW YOUR HEART OUT FOR BRAIN CANCER
A big-hearted thank you to all of the 2021 Connor's Erg participants and supporters! Over $59,000 USD ($75,000+) was raised for childhood brain cancer research- the #1 cancer killer of young people.
We're incredibly grateful to all of the teams and individuals who used their brawn for brains. Funds raised will go to pediatric brain cancer projects in the US.