We’re on a mission
To send paediatric brain cancer - the #1 disease killer of young people - the way of the dinosaurs. Help us show the world that Brains Matter by making a donation, joining one of our events, or doing it your way with a brainy fundraiser.
- Peter just donated $104.00
- claudio labanca just donated $23.21
- Kevin O’Reilly just donated $36.93
- Mark Yee just donated $52.75
- Russell Scott just donated $52.75
- Alex Wheeler just donated $263.75
- reece stephens just donated $110.78
- Trisha Roberts just donated $37.44
- Craig McLennan just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Nathan Anthony Pope just donated $520.00
- Matthew just donated $40.82
- Courtney just donated $31.10
- Liam just donated $65.63
- Peter Roberts just donated $105.50
- Rob Chivers just donated $251.00
- Vasile Chit just donated $52.75
- Pat Phillips just donated $105.50
- Irene Shyshko just donated $52.00
- Marg Chivers just donated $105.50
How you can help make brains matter
Connor's Erg Challenge
Thank you for rowing your heart out for brain cancer!
2023 was our biggest Connor's Erg yet, with over $100,000 USD ($150,000 AUD) raised for kids with brain cancer.
$10.2 million raised for brain matters
We are powered by many big hearts & brains that volunteer time, money & services. As a result, we’re able to put 100% of tax-deductible donations towards our brain matters projects.
Your donation enables researchers to further understand and better treat brain tumours, including earlier detection, surgery and post-surgery treatments.
Supporting young people with our in-home music therapy program. Programs such as these are emotionally invaluable and provide comfort to both the patient and the family.
Your support will fund the next generation of brain cancer practitioners and researchers through awareness programs, PhD scholarships, and establishing strong global connections.